Carson is six weeks old now! It seems like just yesterday, we were still in the hospital with him! It's amazing to see how much he has grown, but it's so cute now that he is getting a personality. He is now in 0-3 month clothing, and is a "talking" machine when it comes to him playing with his animals.
On Wednesday, Carson and I visited his Grandma Pam in Issaquah. It was a cloudy day out, so we figured that we could go out to lunch and just visit. Carson slept nearly the entire time...and got another visit to the Iris Grill in! It was a lot of fun for him to visit her.

Can someone pick me up, so we can go?
On Thursday, Carson was able to visit his Dad's work...and all of his work friends! He got his own visitor badge, and actually had to sign in to be able to visit AT&T. All of his Dad's coworkers fell in love with him, and we actually got many offers to babysit! Adam's manager, Dawn, wouldn't put him down! Carson slept most of the time though. He also visited some of my old coworkers, and it was nice to visit with some of the people that I worked with on a daily basis.

Sporting some custom made gear!
This is not what I'm used too....
On Friday, it was my last doctor appointment with Doctor Morell. I'm actually going to miss seeing him (which sounds weird). But I know that we'll be going to him again....not anytime soon though :) The doctor said that I'm good to go and healthy, and I can now resume being active, which is even more exciting! I didn't think I'd be sad to leave, but actually felt like crying AGAIN while leaving the office. I think I spent every visit at that office crying. Carson also got a hat from Doctor Morell...it's light blue with stars on it.
I'm here for the L.A.R.P convention...level 35 Wolf Lord looking for group!
I got a new hat from the doctor's office!
Saturday, we took Parker and Carson to the dog park. Carson got to ride around in the stroller for the first time, and slept through it! Now that Parker is recovered, he was able to run around and go exploring in the tall grass. When we got back, we ended up going to a bbq at Jeff and Nicki's house, which is just across the parking lot from our place. There, Aunt Sarah was able to hold Carson...and he did get lots of attention from Uncle Scott as well. Uncle Scott even gave him his first dollar!
Dad burping me! Brrp.
And the Oscar for most dramatic performance, goes to me!
After a rough Saturday night, Sunday, we were able to go shopping for some bigger clothes for Carson. With all the sales going on, we got some great deals for clothes that he will eventually grow into. We got him about 10 different outfits for $65...which is great! I'm excited to see him in all his clothes, but am enjoying him still being small.
It is entirely possible to get 'Milk Drunk' M.A.A here I come.
Current news, Carson now takes naps in his crib, and loves it. We are slowly going to start having him sleep in his nursery at night...but it'll take awhile until he's fully sleeping in there, and not in our room. For right now though, he is enjoying the nap time in there! He also did sleep for one 5 hour spurt on friday night, which made me incredibly happy. I felt very refreshed on Saturday morning! He is also starting to smile, usually in the mornings, or randomly at times for us. I am still trying to get a picture of this, but I think he's starting to hate the camera!
Sleepy time in the crib!
There are many exciting things coming up in the next few weeks, so we'll be sure to keep everyone updated!
Love, Adam, Taran, Carson and Teh Parker
Parker is stealing my camera time! Giiiiiiiii!
No comments:
Post a Comment