Carson is 5 weeks old now! He coos and moves around a lot more, which is exciting! His "talking" just melts my heart. He also has more neck control, he still is floppy, but not nearly as bad as it was!
This weekend was pretty relaxing! Friday, Adam had to take his new car (wolfie) in to get detailed. After that, we went to costco...which is always exciting. I think it was a pretty relaxing day/night. Which was much needed!
This weekend was pretty relaxing! Friday, Adam had to take his new car (wolfie) in to get detailed. After that, we went to costco...which is always exciting. I think it was a pretty relaxing day/night. Which was much needed!
Saturday, Adam golfed with Dave...so Carson and I hung around the house. We ended up going to a bbq at my Aunt Tina's house. There were so many people there! A lot of them I have known since I was really really little..so it was interesting seeing them as a Mom :) Carson met a new girlfriend! She is 2 weeks old and her name is Hayden. It's so weird seeing the difference between 2 weeks and 5 weeks. Carson looked huge compared to her!
So today has been a day of relaxing. Nothing much going on...just wanted to give an update!
Love,
Adam, Taran, Carson and Teh Parker

No comments:
Post a Comment