Sunday, February 22, 2009

Doctors, illnesses and catch up

Carson went to his craniofacial doctor at Childrens hospital on Feb 6th. The doctor said that his head looks great, and that he doesn't need a helmet! YEAH! We loved our experience at Childrens....Carson wasn't a fan of getting naked to get weighed and measured though. I guess they've been off on his measurements. He was 25.6 inches long and only weighed 16lbs 13oz He is such a little guy. He is an eating machine though, so that is great. I don't see any cause for concern, since Adam and I are both thin.


I can haz grahm-cracker?

On the 5th we took Carson in to see the doctor, he'd been pulling at his ear a lot, had a fever of 103, and we were worried. He had a cold, and there was nothing that we could do. Basically, tylenol for the fever, and make sure that he has a cool mist humidifier in his room at night. After our appt on the 6th, we went to Babies R Us and picked out a humidifier, along with some other stuff. The humidifier we got is shaped like a cow, and Carson LOVES it. The mist blows out of the cows ears, and is so cute.

We kept calling him O'Shamus in the store...



That's a big horse...in fact, it may even be a moth..

So, on the 6th, that night, Carson threw up for the first time :( All over himself, the high chair, everywhere. He looked so sad, but instantly was happier after it happened. By that Saturday, he was fine...and he even went shopping with us! Sadly, I got the flu that Saturday night, and was miserable. We are all healthy (for the most part....just a nagging cold is going around here).


PUKE AND RALLY!

No comments: