Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daycare and back to work

Carson Started daycare on the 29th of January. He is going to the same place that I went to when I was a newborn (6 weeks old) Until I was 12 years old! My niece, Nolan and nephew, Mateo both go there as well. I love Melanie and Steve's just for the fact that it is literally 5 minutes away from my work, he is with his family, and I've grown up with these people! I dropped him off my first day of work, and he was happy when I left...and smiling and laughing when I picked him up. Really, there is no better feeling than that. He is getting the socialization that every baby needs...and he is in a really good environment! All of the kids think he is so cute there, and he even has parents saying that he is the best baby that they have seen. I think we are pretty lucky! Melanie says he never cries, he is always smiling...and is a very good eater!


Telling Dad all he learned about in daycare..

As for my job, I love it. It's challenging, tiring, but it is great. My coworkers make for some interesting times....and it's exciting to finally have some adult conversation on a hourly basis!

No comments: