Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to work...

So, I am back to work now and don't exactly have loads of time to update anymore. But, I promise you that this weekend there will be some new pictures and stuff! I PROMISE!



I've only been here a week, but am getting into the swing of things. My job title is long and what I do doesn't fully make sense to most (I work in two-three separate office buildings for 3 different companies, but in reality, 1 main company). I love it though, I love being busy, being challenged...and the adult interaction! So that is awesome!



Carson loves Melanie and Steve, LOVES them. I couldn't express how much he talks about them, wants to be with them, or the tantrums that he throws when we have to leave. They are worth every penny...seriously. He came home on Wednesday singing the abc's, and he'd never done that before. Mind you, he does skip e, j, k...but hey, it's the alphabet! He's so smart! He loves all his friends and was asked by Quinn (a 3 year old girl) if he could be her best friend this morning. Of course he said yes. He loves Quinn.



The commute isn't that great, I'll know more better next week when I work normal hours. But, so far, it takes about 30 minutes to get to daycare from Monroe, and another 15 minutes to get to work from there. Home, it takes an hour and ten minutes total. Not too bad...but Melanie and Steve are so worth driving the extra time. Plus, I carpool the entire way, so I'm good with that!



So here's your update, but pics and stuff will be posted soon!



Taran

No comments: