On June 19th, 2010, at 2:16 am. Carson Ray turned 2 years old! I cannot believe it has been two years since he was born - the time definitely flew by! The morning of his birthday, I walked into his room to get the usual morning "birthday picture". This is what I walked into...
He was just a *little* excited...
We started the day by having him open presents from some of the family that wasn't able to be there for his party the next weekend...
He got some great stuff! He is totally obsessed with Toy Story, and loves his PJ's, plate and silverware set from Jackie. He also loves his Hawaiian outfit from Gigi and Poppie.
We decided to take him to the zoo. We were somewhat worried about the weather, as it was slightly cold out, but luckily it did not rain!!
We got to see one of the Elephants in the Elephant barn. It was pretty cool to see it up close. Of course Carson saw it pooping and was OBSESSED with it. He now says he poops like an "ephent". Great :)
We also got to go and have him feed the birds. We paid $1 and he got to feed the birds off of a stick. He went NUTS for it. LOVED it! I was deathly afraid of being pooped on, as these things fly above you.
His favorite thing? The Carousel. He road it twice, and didn't want to get off!
We also got to pet some baby goats. He loved them and was so gentle! I was proud!
He would whisper around the goats saying "be nice" over and over. I guess we say that to him a lot when he's petting Parker?
Afterwards, we went and had Pizza for dinner - of course Carson had fun :) He also was wearing his birthday shirt :) (It says "Carson" with a 2 underneath)
When we got home, he was able to open some gifts from us. He got a Tshirt with Yoda on it (his obsession) and a shirt with a lion on it. He also got a new bike!
Loves presents!
Excited about the bike!!
Excuse us in this pic, I love family pictures, but we were exhausted! Carson was saying "CHEESE!" which is hilarious.
Of course, the next day, I had to put the bike together and he was off riding it.
Eating his birthday cupcake was interesting. He knew to blow out the candles, and loved getting "Happy Birthday" sung to him!
So all in all, it was a great day! We are so lucky to have such a smart, well-behaved little boy. He's no longer a baby, but he'll always be our baby :)

No comments:
Post a Comment