Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Photos

So we went and got our family pictures taken today...and we're so happy with the way they turned out! Carson was great for the first little bit, but was over having his picture taken pretty quickly. We only received 4 pictures, but were really happy with the ones that we picked out! Of course, when it came to having him take pictures with me, he was tired and done with the pictures, but at least we got one good one!!

Posing with Mom, I must say, he's a handsome little boy!
Carson and Daddy....all smiles :)

Our Happy Family! Seriously, I am lucky to have such a wonderful little family!


Carson, hamming it up.


He LOVED it that we brought his monkey, he would tackle it, throw it, jump on it. So I'm glad we brought him along to be apart of his picture taking experience.
It was a great day. Parker was there too, but none of the pictures with him turned out. He just ran around the store, acting like he owned the place.
Today was a great day though! Thought I'd share our pictures! Tomorrow, we have one of my nieces birthdays! Miss Nolan turns 4 on Monday, so the party is tomorrow. Carson is already prepared to say "Happy Birthday Nonan (what he calls her)" More pics to come!
Love,
Taran




No comments: