So, I thought I'd update this, as it's been 5 months since I last updated it. I'm SORRY!! Life got away from us with our new house, and everything that has come along with that. Life is great though at the moment. Carson is SO incredibly smart. He's 21 months now, and heading into his *terrible two's* at the moment. Tantrums are the norm right now, but it's okay. We've learned to deal with them. Carson is also talking up a storm, he repeats EVERYTHING we say....which means we now watch our language around him :)
So I'm updating with some recent pics, starting from November - to now.
November, we had Thanksgiving :) It was great, drove to Wenatchee, got to eat some great food. We headed back home the next day so we could watch the Cougs lose the Apple Cup! It was fun though!
In December, we decided to celebrate Christmas by going to Hawaii with my family! We had an amazing 7 days there, and miss it terribly. It rained 1 night - while we were all sleeping, other than that it was in the 80's the entire time we were there! My parents graciously let us stay in one of there condos, and they were in the other one. Carson wasn't a fan of the beach/water/sand at first, but got used to it and wanted to be in it constantly.
All in all, it's been a great couple months! We could not be happier! Other things that happened, we got the HUGE tree cut down in front of our house. It was too big and too close to the house - the roots were starting to do bad things to the yard, plus the thousands of birds that would sit in it during the day would terrorize everything with poop. We are thankful it's gone :) We also got a new dishwasher, which we now LOVE. It's big, roomy, and can wash a million dishes at once! Adam now has kegs for his beer that we use the fridge (that works!) in our garage for. There is always beer on tap now, which is nice!
Lots of other things are coming up soon, which we are excited about. Easter will be fun this year for Carson - I'm most excited about the annual Easter egg hunt! I went to this one as a child, and it makes me so happy and proud to see Carson participate in it as well :)
So that's it! I PROMISE it will be updated again soon!
Love,
Adam, Taran, Carson and Parker

No comments:
Post a Comment