Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big News!!

So, I told Adam I wouldn't update the blog with this until we actually did "updates" from the past two weekends. But, I couldn't resist :)

First, Carson stood up unassisted for the first time yesterday.

AND

He took his first steps following that :) !!

Yes, Carson is "walking", I guess you could say. He doesn't really do it much, he'll hold onto something and step away, and fall. Luckily, he has a great dismount!

I was laying on the couch last night, and noticed out of the corner of my eye, something walking...arms straight out (like a zombie)...walking. I started screaming "OH MY GOD" and then he fell. He has done it twice since then, but I'm so proud of him! Seeing him learn something new like this is amazing. I think back to 10 1/2 months ago, and he was this pile of goo....adorable, but couldn't even hold his head up. Now, he's walking.

So yes, he's mobile now. I love it! Thought I'd share the news today!

Also, my friend Sara is in labor as I type this :) Her little boy is taking his time coming out, but I'm very excited for her!

Woohoo!

No comments: