I thought I'd give an update as to what new things are going on with Carson...then I'll update all the other stuff!
Carson has 4 teeth, and is getting a 5th one is at the moment. He has his two top middle teeth and his two bottom middle teeth.
His second tooth (bottom right), came in on 2/26. He was really good about it. One day it wasn't there, the next it was.
Third tooth (top left), came in on 3/10.
Fourth tooth (top right), came in on 3/19.
He now makes what we call his "old man face", and he's feeling his teeth and mashing them together. It is incredibly adorable, if he's not smiling, he's doing this.
Similar to bitter beer face, its old baby face!
Carson transitions from table to couch, to toys. He is now fond of crawling OVER objects, and does not let anything get in his way. A pile of shoes does not stop him from crawling to something. He just crawls over it, like they were never there.
He says "MAMAMAMAMA" all the time now! I love it. I know he really doesn't know what it means, along with "DADADADA", but it's still nice to hear!
He goes nuts for puffs. He makes this grunting, growling, whiney noise...and when he sees the puff container, cannot contain his excitement. We have created a puff addict. It's scary. He also loves Spaghetti. He slurps it, makes a huge mess, and gets covered head to toe with sauce. We're lucky that he loves bathtime as well!
That's about it on the "new" stuff. Everything is new. He loves books, loves chewing on our coffee table, loves chasing after Parker. His new thing is sharing everything with the dog. Whatever he's holding, he'll give to Parker. We promote this as much as possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment