Friday, January 9, 2009

1 year ago...

It's crazy to think that 1 year ago, Adam and I were wondering about what we were having. We were so nervous, so excited, and of course, impatient to figure out! We spent countless hours arguing over girls names, only to come up empty-handed! We would talk about what he/she would look like, what toys he'll like, what the personality he'll like. Anytime we went to a store that sold baby items, we would both stop and look at EVERYTHING!


Let's just say, this year has FLOWN by. 2008 was the best year of both of our lives. It's just crazy that one year ago, I was about 18 weeks pregnant, just getting ready to figure out what we were having, and now, we have this little life.

18 weeks pregnant!




20 week ultrasound

1 day old

2008 brought us many great things. Carson has been such a welcomed addition to our family! He is loved so much, by so many. I know I couldn't imagine life without him, and I'm so thankful that he has brought so many smiles, tears and happiness! I love watching him learn new things, every day it is a new experience for him! He is almost crawling now, he drags his legs...and books it EVERYWHERE. He does not stay still for long. I wouldn't change this for the world....

6 month old Keebs

Just thought I'd post something other than our usual day-to-day life. 2009 is going to be a great year, but I just wanted to reminisce about 2008...and how thankful I am for my son.



Also wanted to give a mention...

Congratulations Jenn and Justin on your beautiful girl! Emmerson Grace Hawthorne was born on January 1st at 3:24 pm :) Enjoy them while they are little....they do grow up so fast!

Love,

Adam, Taran, Carson and Parker


No comments: